- by WiseHarsh
CNC fantasy and be amazing if done right. Do you understand everything involved in CNC and how it could affect you? It is essential to understand what a CNC kink is and what it all entails. If a CNC scene is planned incorrectly, it can cause trauma and possibly PTSD. There could even be legal implications if unconsenting individuals are included in the CNC fantasy.
What is CNC?
CNC is known as consensual non-consensual; this is something that many people fantasize about and often want to re-enact these fantasies out. In studies, more than half the women surveyed said that they had forced sex fantasies. CNC usually involves rape play and rough play.
If CNC is something you are interested in, it is something that needs to be discussed in-depth with a partner that you trust completely. It might seem mundane to discuss every detail, but it is essential to completely understand what you agree to and how it might affect you.
You need to plan everything out in detail, you MUST have a safeword, and you must discuss negative and positive triggers. With CNC, it is best to start off slowly, try a few elements involved in the fantasy, and gradually build it up from there. I would not recommend roleplaying an entire CNC scene right in the beginning.
I would suggest discussing the below when planning a CNC scene:
- Play Intensity – Will you fight back during the scene, and how hard?
- Rough Play – What kind of play is permitted, i.e., punching, kicking, scratching, or spitting.
- Limits – What body parts are off-limits? What are your hard limits? What language are you comfortable with? Can you be called a slut or whore?
- Accessories – What type of implements should be used, i.e., gags, rope, or even a knife.
- Location – Where will the scene take place? Is there a risk that someone might witness or hear it and possibly report it?
- How will the scene begin? Is there a time limit to the scene? Depending on how you want the scene to play out, what clothing should be worn, i.e., will you wear a skirt for “easy” access, and do you want your clothing forcefully removed or torn off your body.
These are all crucial details to discuss and to plan the scene correctly. It would be best if you also discussed what the desired outcome of the scene would be. Is it just a CNC fantasy, or do you have past trauma that you want to overcome?
An essential element of CNC is aftercare. A CNC scene is exceptionally intense and will affect the submissive and their dominant; an aftercare plan is of the utmost importance to validate each other’s feelings and prevent a sub drop or dom drop.
Plan your CNC fantasy out properly, start off slowly, be aware of your partner’s needs, and enjoy it safely.
CNC fantasy and be amazing if done right. Do you understand everything involved in CNC and how it could affect you? It is essential to understand what a CNC kink is and what it all entails